WNC Home Garden & Green Living Show, March 20-22 2015 will be held at the US Cellular Center in downtown, Asheville
The WNC Home, Garden & Green Living Show will be held this weekend in Asheville, NC on March 20-22, 2015 at the US Cellular Center. Seminars will be held all day Saturday (21s) and Sunday (22nd) in two classrooms. Detailed schedule and times can be found online at http://homegardenandgreenlivingshow.com/seminars/ . Schedule includes the following topics:
- Investing in Solar for Your Home or Business
- Inexpensive Ways to Make Your Home Energy Efficient
- Green Building Trends
- Financing Your New Home or Remodeling Project
- Tips on Buying a New Home
- Building, Energy and Education
- Native Plants Versus All Others
- Remodeling: Take the Anxiety and Stress Out
- 10 Steps to a Successful Kitchen and Bath Remodel
- Buying Fresh Produce
- Native Plants for the Home Landscape
- NC Green Built Program
- Don’t Miss Out On Solar Energy Tax Credits
- Tree Care 101: Promoting Healthy Trees
- Edible Plants In The Home
Sponsors of the show include Berkshire-Hathaway, Buck Stoves, Earth Fare, HomeSource Design Center, Asheville Radio Group, Independent Asheville Radio (WZGM), Clear Channel, Asheville Citizen-Times and the Western North Carolina Green Building Council.
This is the 40th anniversary of Asheville’s premier home show and will host a myriad of businesses showcasing products for the home, lawn, garden, and healthy living. There will be two full days of seminars held which will include topics such as solar energy, green building trends, remodeling tips, and gardening. To view the full seminar schedule visit the show website at www.homegardenandgreenliving.com.
BMW of Asheville will have the i3 on display, BMW’s electric vehicle made of 100% recycled materials. In addition, there will be a food drive for Manna Food Bank. All attendees of the show who bring a can of food donation, will receive $1.00 off of entrance admission for the show. Regular admission to the show is $7.00 per adult, $6.00 for seniors and students and can be purchased online at the US Cellular Center website (www.uscellularcenterasheville.com) or at the box office.
For more information about the home show visit www.homegardenandgreenlivingshow.com